A JOURNEY THROUGH THE BEGINNING OF HISTORY
With the Old Testament & Ancient Egypt, Self-Paced Course students work at their own pace covering 32 important events from Creation to the fall of Egypt to Rome. They see biblical history in the context of all history. Teaching is interactive with clever games, striking video footage of Simeon and Hadassah, his wife, along with the talking Great Sphinx will keep the student engaged the entire year. Can you name all the twelve tribes of Israel?
Do you know the seven days of Creation? How about the order of the major dynasties of Egypt and where they fall related to biblical events? Your children will. We guarantee it. This is so much fun that you'll find it hard to pull your child away. Knowing a timeline of history is a crucial part of anyone’s education. This online program will do just that.
Parents that Choose Self-Paced History Courses:
- Have one less subject to teach
- Don't have to grade any assignments
- Can see their students progress at all times
- Have kids that are excited to learn
- Free up more time in your day
- Have so much fun they don't know they're doing "school"
- Can work wherever there is internet access
- Progress at their own pace
- Enjoy review that is as fun as a video game
- Will master what they are learning