GREAT BOOKS FROM MODERN TIMES
With the Omnibus III Primary, Self-Paced Course students study foundational American documents, The Pilgrim’s Progress, A Tale of Two Cities, Biblical books and many more in 175 engaging lessons. Students will work at their own pace, interacting with the material, learning from Bruce, a long-time expert instructor who teaches from many of the sites where events from the books occurred. Students will hear what the world thinks through street interviews, then be drawn back to Scripture and what God says. Not only will students be prepared to address the challenges of an unbelieving world in college and beyond, they will be prepared to engage it winsomely and convincingly. This is exactly what our Christian children need now. It’s what your children need. Learning from the Great Books, a historically effective way to educate and create thinkers, has never been easier. The Self-Paced Omnibus courses are geared for 7th – 12th graders. Omnibus is a Latin term meaning “all-encompassing.” Combining history, theology, and literature, these courses help students grow in their appreciation of the unity of all knowledge. Each year offers two courses; the primary books course and the secondary books course. They can be taken separately, but taken together, students earn three credits—history, theology, and literature.
Parents that Choose Self-Paced Omnibus Courses:
- Have one less subject to teach
- Don't have to grade any assignments
- Can see their students progress at all times
- Have kids that are excited to learn
- Free up more time in your day
- Have so much fun they don't know they're doing "school"
- Can work wherever there is internet access
- Progress at their own pace
- Enjoy review that is as fun as a video game
- Will master what they are learning