CHURCH HISTORY, GREAT BATTLES IN EUROPE AND ARTISTIC DEVELOPMENT SET THE FOUNDATION FOR MODERN TIMES
With the Middle Ages, Renaissance & Reformation, Self-Paced Course students will work at their own pace covering 32 important events from St. Augustine’s dramatic conversion to the events precipitated by the Reformation. Teaching is interactive with clever games, striking video footage of Basil, an older, more experienced monk and Aidan, a younger monk in training, along with Ava, a delightful gargoyle, will keep the student engaged the entire year. This is so much fun that you'll find it hard to pull your child away. Knowing a timeline of history is a crucial part of anyone’s education. This program will do just that.
Parents that Choose Self-Paced History Courses:
- Have one less subject to teach
- Don't have to grade any assignments
- Can see their students progress at all times
- Have kids that are excited to learn
- Free up more time in your day
- Have so much fun they don't know they're doing "school"
- Can work wherever there is internet access
- Progress at their own pace
- Enjoy review that is as fun as a video game
- Will master what they are learning
Fill in the form below.
We will contact you in 1-2 business days.
There was a problem submitting the form. Please try again.
Thanks for contacting us. We'll respond to you very soon.