CLASS 1 Judges to Kings
CLASS 51 Judges to Kings
CLASS 115 Judges to Kings
LEARN THE EARLY YEARS OF GOD’S PEOPLE
With the Judges to Kings, Self-Paced Course students will learn about the early years of the people of Israel to the exile to Babylon. Teaching is interactive with clever games and striking video footage. Covering 32 events from the books of Judges through Second Kings, students will. Through engaging video, games and interactions, children follow young Levi, whose harebrained inventions often don’t turn out the way he expects, along with his family and friends, like Vasko the frog and Pallu the lovable badger.
Parents that Choose Self-Paced Bible Courses:
- Have one less subject to teach
- Don't have to grade any assignments
- Can see their students progress at all times
- Have kids that are excited to learn
- Free up more time in your day
- Have so much fun they don't know they're doing "school"
- Can work wherever there is internet access
- Progress at their own pace
- Enjoy review that is as fun as a video game
- Will master what they are learning