LEARNING THE IMPACT OF CHRIST COMING TO LIVE AMONG US
Students of The Gospels, Self-Paced Course will work at their own pace covering 32 important events from when Zacharias Learns of John’s Birth to The Ascension. Teaching is interactive including clever games and striking video footage. Benjamin, a carpenter, and his young ever-inquisitive apprentice, Jude, host the course, along with Spyro, a dove with an erudite sensibility, and Uz, an overbearing, yet insecure termite. These characters will keep the student engaged the entire year. Your children will learn the Bible beyond your wildest imagination. We guarantee it. This is so much fun that you'll find it hard to pull your child away. No one needs to be told how important it is for us to learn the Bible. Yet, most of us fail to make it happen. Now it has become not only possible but easy.
Parents that Choose Self-Paced Bible Courses:
- Have one less subject to teach
- Don't have to grade any assignments
- Can see their students progress at all times
- Have kids that are excited to learn
- Free up more time in your day
- Have so much fun they don't know they're doing "school"
- Can work wherever there is internet access
- Progress at their own pace
- Enjoy review that is as fun as a video game
- Will master what they are learning
Fill in the form below.
We will contact you in 1-2 business days.
There was a problem submitting the form. Please try again.
Thanks for contacting us. We'll respond to you very soon.