A JOURNEY FROM THE 19TH CENTURY TO NOW
With the 1815 to Present, Self-Paced Course students will work at their own pace covering 32 important events from The Monroe Doctrine to modern America. Teaching is interactive with clever games, striking video footage of Marcus, a young urban 20-something, and his friend Eva, who is joined by Gorton, a vintage 60’s robot, will keep the student engaged the entire year. This is so much fun that you'll find it hard to pull your child away. Knowing a timeline of history is a crucial part of anyone’s education. This program will do just that.
Parents that Choose Self-Paced History Courses:
- Have one less subject to teach
- Don't have to grade any assignments
- Can see their students progress at all times
- Have kids that are excited to learn
- Free up more time in your day
- Have so much fun they don't know they're doing "school"
- Can work wherever there is internet access
- Progress at their own pace
- Enjoy review that is as fun as a video game
- Will master what they are learning