Show your school spirit with these Veritas pumpkin-carving templates! Just follow the instructions below.
- Veritas carving template of choice (see HERE)
- 1 medium-sized pumpkin
- X-acto Knife (for getting started)
- Serrated knife
- Large serving spoon
- Newspaper (for easy clean up)
- Lay out newspaper on workspace.
- Use the serrated knife to cut off the lid of the pumpkin.
- Use the spoon to scoop out the seeds and pulp.
- Tape the pattern to the pumpkin face and transfer the design by poking holes through the edges of the pattern with the X-acto Knife.
- Remove the pattern.
- Using the X-acto and serrated knives, carve out the design.
- Put a candle (real or battery-powered) inside the pumpkin and light or turn on.
- Take a picture and post it to Instagram or Facebook and use #veritaspumpkin2018 for a chance to get featured!